Monday, July 8, 2013

England.


Alright, it has been ages since my last post and I suppose it's about time I write about the time I spent in England.




I, of course, saw most of the main touristy things my first day in London. I visited a very popular Harry Potter attraction. I saw The Elizabeth Tower and heard Big Ben ring. Also I saw the London Eye, but didn't ride it because it was ridiculously expensive.


I hostel hopped my whole time in England because I refused to pay more than 18 pounds a night for a crappy mattress and clean sheets. I stayed at four hostels in five days each in a very different location around the city. After experiencing these different hostels I must recommend to stay at the Fresh hostel chain in London if you ever visit. It was by far the best hostel I stayed at.


 Seeing as how I stayed all around the city I spent much time on the tube while there. Although I spent a lot of time riding around I will never stop enjoying the reminders of 'Mind the Gap' there the play on the cars and in the stations.


The last day in London I spent on Abbey Road. I love The Beatles and have my whole life. I definitely accomplished a major life goal visiting this iconic Beatles location.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome wish i could spend time there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, but I have to say I enjoyed Ireland more.

      Delete