Monday, July 18, 2011

Graduate.


This beaming child photo is me at the ripe age of about five.
 The photo below has been on my fridge since the day it was developed.


Almost two months ago now I graduated from high school. In the same month I turned eighteen. It's amazing how much and how little in my life has changed since these two events happened. I voted for the first time this past week and I bought a lottery ticket. However my life past high school is so far exactly the same as it was before my graduation. I now once college starts is when my life really will change, but right now in this moment I just feel free. Free from school and responsibility. Even though I have a job and a schedule I love this free feeling.


My graduation flower was a sunflower and I thought it was perfect to put these two photos together to show the change and similarities between the "young me" and the "even younger" me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!


    May you have all the best in this world and in the hereafter.


    Ibn Hanif

    Makkah, Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete