Monday, July 18, 2011

Hike.


It has been a while since I have explored the forest next to my house. I usually take my hikes in state parks or at my friends tree farm. Today however I was feeling nostalgic for my childhood romping grounds so I went on a sort journey through the wilderness.



After a few morning showers I set out on my adventure with my camera and my dog. A short walk down my country road and I was back in my dewy childhood meadow.


I never came here often because I felt that frequent visits may ruin the magic of the area. However, every once and a while when I had the urge to run away, I would come here and sit until the ants found me and I'd just think. I enjoy thinking. It's probably my number one pass time.



While walking through the forest next to my meadow of thought I found nature and beautiful photos as well! I hope you enjoyed the tale of my hike. I hope someone looks upon these photos with a kind eye.


Slightly epic tree.

1 comment:

  1. You live in a wonderful place. I appreciate all the photos.

    ReplyDelete