Thursday, July 21, 2011

Everyday.



Being a country girl is an interesting life. I love the nature and the peaceful sounds of all the crickets and frogs at night. I love waking up and having beauty all around my house.


My mother - when time permits her - is an amazing gardener. Shown above are her wonderful tulips that bloomed in our front garden.


Along with beautiful surroundings comes a bit of work. Helping my father in the woods is quite a regular part of my life. He makes firewood for my grandfather's wood burning oven - on occasion he cuts extra and sells it for a small profit to a few of his friends.


Although this is a slightly awkward butt picture I think it is a perfect description of my father. He is a complete farm boy and loves being in the woods more then being anywhere else. His five hundred dollar H tractor is his most prized possession. Anyone can tell he thinks his tractor makes him sexy - and he works it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment